About Opulent Hotel by Ferns N Petals
Opulent is one of the most exquisite destination wedding venues in Delhi NCR. A spectacular setting lapped by the lavish natural greenery with a unique confluence of the city and luxury built on around 3.5 acres of land. It’s a beautiful resort specially designed to host destinations as well as residential weddings. Our venues are among the top tier wedding hotels in Delhi and offer end-to-end amenities to make your celebration memorable. Opulent Hotel is equipped with the best of services to ensure that you have a lavish experience and our team of trained and experienced staff members are at your beck and call to meet all your requirements. If you are looking for one of the best wedding hotels in Delhi, then Opulent Hotel is your answer.
Chattarpur area is undoubtedly one of the best and prime locations in Delhi for weddings and events. The advantage of our venues in Chattarpur is that all our venues offer spaces that are both indoor and outdoor – a banquet hall and a garden area. This diversifies your options of hosting wedding events as per your choice and allows you to customise the functions however you like it.
In terms of décor and catering, Opulent Hotel does not offer pre-installed décor elements. This enables you to choose your décor options as per your liking and inculcate a theme that will resonate with the event. Our installations are designed and fabricated Additionally, we have a range of caterers on our panel that you can choose from. Each catering company offers a unique cuisine in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
What Makes Opulent Hotel so special?
The key highlight of the Opulent Hotel is that it offers multiple spaces in one place making it a perfect choice on the Chhatarpur Main Road. Along with offering the best features of a hotel for weddings in Delhi, Opulent Hotel is also easily accessible and reachable from all corners of South Delhi and Gurgaon. Here are some other notable features of this amazing venue by FNP…
The venue is divided into 2 parts- one bigger lawn + hall setting and one smaller lawn + hall setting
- The bigger hall + hall is specially designed to host weddings. The banquet is decked up with a beautiful ceiling in white colour
- The smaller lawn + hall setting is specially designed for smaller gatherings or pre-wedding functions and ceremonies
- It also has spacious, centrally air-conditioned and luxurious, they have over 21 luxurious rooms along with 2 Suites overlooking the elegantly landscaped Venues.
- Opulent Hotel can host around 250-500 people in the banquet hall and bigger garden and around 150-200 people in the small garden.
- It also has a large parking area.
- We have a team of professional staff that are available to ensure your comfort. The premium quality hospitality makes this hotel one of the best hotels for marriage in Delhi.
What are the Advantages of Booking a Resort Venue for your Wedding?
While booking a wedding venue the most important thing to keep in mind is the comfort of the couple and all the guests. There is a variety of options available such as banquets, hotels, farms as well as resorts. You should always go for an option that helps you decrease the stress to make all the arrangements. The best choice amongst them is a resort venue that offers convenience over everything.
Choosing a resort venue is always a good idea for your wedding celebration. It can help you make your one-day event into an unforgettable multi-day experience. Moreover, if it is a destination wedding then the comfort of a resort venue is unmatched. Along with convenience and comfort, weddings in a resort are fun and blasting as all the guests live in the same vicinity. Here are a few of our favourite perks of going to a resort venue like the Opulent Hotel
- The convenience of accommodation. Going for a venue with guest accommodations has some major benefits. Talk to your resort about a discounted room rate for you and your guests. It also reduces the stress of wedding day travel, everyone can unpack, relax and enjoy. Guest accommodation or rooms are also necessary for rest. It can be a great gesture for the guests as they can take some time off the event to rest if there are back to back events.
- They offer great wedding packages that include décor, venue rental, catering, rooms and other services. If there are multiple wedding functions, then you can make use of all different venues at the resort for versatility and customise the décor as per the event theme.
- Less stress of planning. With a hotel wedding venue, you can take a back seat approach to coordinate your special day. Either you can hire a wedding planning team who can manage and coordinate the events with all the vendors. Usually the resort assigns as team of staff that can help the planners coordinate the events. This way the guests and hosts can kick back and genuinely make the most out of the wedding, rather than getting frustrated with the nuts and bolts of organization.
- Not only is the planning process more relaxed with a hotel venue, but the actual event may be more convenient too.
- You can get multiple spaces for ceremonies that too under one roof.
- You will also get an in-house catering service that is eligible to prepare them. You are free to customize your menu and add the delicacies you wish to serve your guests. This way the catering service can be trusted and you will not have to go through the hassle of choosing a third-party vendor.
- The cleanliness and maintenance are top-notch in a hotel venue and they take up the task of ordering out the entire venue before the event. The guests can have their privacy without the concern of bumping into strangers and the risk of getting their things misplaced. Having the entire venue to yourself is more fun and comfortable for everyone involved, including the hotel staff.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum gathering commitment
- Prices include venue rental only
- Floral Décor and other additions will cost extra
- Catering is charged extra
- Entertainment, as well as valet parking, is all charged extra
- All the negotiations will only take place at the venue at the time of booking
- Prices mentioned are seasonal and subject to change without prior notice
- Govt taxes as applicable