Dos and Donts For Weddings Amid COVID-19
In the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we understand you must be confused about rescheduling or cancelling your wedding plans. Since the whole global economies are affected by this Coronavirus pandemic, how the wedding industry can be spared? Because of this outbreak, a lot of weddings are being postponed or shifted… But, if you are still going ahead with your celebration, then you can keep in mind these below mentioned do’s and don’ts by our wedding planning experts!
- Celebrate your wedding locally and cancel the destination wedding plans. You can switch to your home ground and celebrate a change of locale. Also, minimise the number of guests and stick to smaller numbers so that exposure to large crowds can be avoided. to avoid being exposed to very large crowds.
- Give a read to all your contracts as it will help you figure out all the terms and conditions regarding cancellations. If you still haven’t signed them then you can put in such a clause that will help you get a full refund in case any cancellations. The same goes for the as well.
- Opt for an intimate wedding so that large gatherings can be avoided. The best thing do right is to cut down on your guest list. Celebrate this intimate wedding at a resort, farmhouse or at hour home to avoid too many people around.
- Pick outdoor venue over a closed indoor space. Also, go moderate with the food menu and add fresh, simple and some wholesome meals so nobody’s family’s immunity is compromised.
- Be open while booking any vendor and talk about the flexibility in the case of any emergency of cancellation postponing the event. They should be open to cooperation.
- Keep use and throw masks as well as sanitisers with Ethyl Alcohol above the percentage of 70% for hospitality staff as well as guests at the venue.
- Instruct your hotel or venue staff to sanitise the property.
- Don’t ignore anything and keep notes of all the updates of the information from your local authorities as well as the World Health Organization, and Local Governments. Above all, be prepared for all the changes or hurdles you could face during this. We know you must have planned for your wedding for but at this moment your safety should be your top priority.
- Forget the idea of pool parties or Holi themed functions. These pools can be unhygienic therefore, you can switch to a poolside function rather than jumping into a pool.
- Do not share intimate items especially your makeup brushes. Ask your MUA to use your makeup products as well as brushes
- Don’t be ignorant of basic symptoms. Contact doctors if you see any symptoms in you or your guests.
With the right information, taking necessary precautions, washing hands regularly, using hand sanitizers, cancelling non-essential travel and with social distancing, we can help curb the spread of COVID-19. Let us all unite in such critical times and do our bit to help control the situation.
Read Also:-Wedding venues near delhi airport