Don’t forget to ask these questions from your caterer before booking them for your wedding
Being the bride you may be involved in every decision regarding your wedding. You have to be involved as this is your special day for which you waited since your childhood. Being part of all your wedding prepping, there must be so many concerns on your mind regarding your big day! Amongst all the food at your wedding functions must be holding the utmost importance. Just like your wedding look and the décor of the wedding, your food must stand out at your wedding and for that, you need to give a lot of thought before choosing a caterer as it can be one of them can be the most difficult tasks while you’re planning your wedding.
So, here are some questions that you must ask your caterer before finalising them.
- Their availability on your wedding date
- Do they have multiple functions on the same date?
- How many weddings have they done till now?
- Have they worked at your venue before?
- Can a food tasting be arranged?
- Are they flexible with their menu? Or is it fixed?
- Do they have a liquor license?
- Does their menu or package include a wedding cake?
- Do they also offer table settings?
- Will there be any representative from their side present on the day of the function?
- Asking about all the details of the different packages provided by them
- What would they suggest in the menu as per the weather and the setting of the venue as well as the theme of the wedding?
- What is the minimum headcount do they cater to?
- Is their staff well-trained?
- Does your staff follow all the sanitisation protocols?
- What will be their staff be wearing on the wedding day?
- Does their package include driver meals or other vendor’s food?
- Where will the food be prepared?
- Is there any special requirement of permits?
- Will there be any written contract?
- How much deposit or amount is to be paid as an advance?
- What is the mode of payment?
- Ask them about their water and electricity needs
- At what time will their team reach the venue on the wedding day?
- What do they do with the leftover food?
- What is their cleaning policy?
We hope you get the desired answers from the caterer you want to book on your wedding day!