Still confused between a Maang tikka or a Matha Patti for your wedding? Here’s a little help from our side!
Being a bride is not at all an easy task! There will be so many doubts and confusions to face in the process of nailing the perfect bridal look. Amongst them, the biggest, as well as the most common confusion that a bride faces, is making a decision between Maang tikka and a Matha Patti for her D-day. Both of them are equally alluring and have their distinctive appeal that it is just hard to pick only one.
We know it’s a difficult choice to make as your head jewellery is going to define your overall look and it will be getting all the attention all your photos as well. The most important thing to keep in mind before making a choice between two would be the shape of you face as well as size of the forehead. There are other factors as well that can guide you on how to choose the best maang tikka and also how to choose the best matha patti according to several determining factors.
So here it is Maang tikka Vs Matha patti: Which one to choose?
- Brides with round face should not go for matha pattis as it will further make the face rounder. Instead, go for vertical tikkas as it create an illusion of a longer face
- Square face shaped brides, should opt for a matha patti or even a passa as it will make your face look a little rounder
- Oval-shaped face girls are truly blessed as you can rock both of them nicely
- If you have a short forehead, then we suggest you to wear a delicate maang tikka. Yet if you wish to don a matha patti, opt for a sleek design
- The brides with a narrow yet long face-cut must opt for chunky matha pattis. As this will add some width to the face. In the case of a maang tikka avoid vertical tikka designs.
- Also, matha patti is not usually a great option for the brides with a small face.
- Some designs of both matha patti and maang tikkas despite the shape and size of your face. So put on your entire jewellery ensemble and the bridal blouse (if possible), and then try choosing between maang tikka and the matha patti.
What are you choosing for your wedding look? Share with us in the comments!
visit Also :- wedding venues in greater noida